NATURE CLOSE TO HAND
NEMECO was founded in 1995 to give consumers on the go all-natural beverages in an individual format. From the start, NEMECO was an innovator with its launch of TREETOP, the first 100% fruit juice in a 33cl can. From 1997, TREETOP was a huge success, filling a need for customers who wanted to eat and drink healthy. Today NEMECO is the market leader and a trusted partner to vending and take away companies. Following strong consumer demand, NEMECO sold more than 25 million units in 2010.
AN ALL-NATURAL RANGE
Other natural products complete the NEMECO range:
· Nu, the first flash pasteurised smoothie brand with a long shelf life requiring no refrigeration. It is made in France and was launched in 2009.
· San Benedetto, the still and sparkling water brand.
· Vivaloe, delicious beverages infused with fruit juices and genuine Aloe Vera.
· Belief, a taurine-free and all-natural energising water from Estonia.
· Hampstead Tea, the first line of certified biodynamic teas in the world.
NEMECO AROUND THE WORLD
In France, Nemeco products can be found in national retail chains, vending machines and restaurants.
Internationally, Nemeco products have won over consumers in more than 40 countries, including the United States, Canada, Brazil, Dubai, China and Great Britain.
Nemeco is also sold in the French overseas territories.